Monday, September 22, 2014

Settling in Central Florida

I have been in Leesburg, Fl. now for three weeks and after unpacking and placing stuff I am now starting to exploring the nearby areas. I simply love the community where we are living and the weather is so Fabulous. Since my arrival in Florida I have noticed that there are lots of Wedding Officiants, Ministers, Notaries, Justice of the Peace etc. I think it's because Florida is such a tourist attraction in general. Because of all the beaches around with beautiful year-round weather and the packages for destination weddings, couples are drawn to Florida when doing their wedding planning. I haven't found any bridal networking groups yet but that's on my list of things to do in the next month. Happy Ever After Wedding Officiants has grown and we now have a new Facebook page www.Facebook.com/HappyEverAfterLifeWeddingOfficiants-CentralFlorida along with www.Facebook.com/HappyEverAfterLifeWeddingOfficiants. I am hoping to do more blogging on this new page and talk about Wedding Ideas, Wedding Programs, Wedding Vows and Wedding Ceremony Readings. Of course the whole reason for this Blog Page is to help all of the Brides-To-Be in their wedding planning stages. If you know someone who has become engaged and is looking for help with all of the planning stages and is not working with a Wedding Planner, please remember Happy Ever After Wedding Officiants and tell her about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment